My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Wills & Probate, Probate and Trust Litigation & Probate Litigation
Committed to providing you with reliable service
John B. Whalen, Jr. Esq. advocates for clients in Wills & Probate, Probate and Trust Litigation and Probate Litigation cases. Based in Wayne, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Southeastern Pennsylvania. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 27 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
John B. Whalen, Jr. Esq. has a thorough understanding of Pennsylvania law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, a wills and probate attorney can help.
- Probate and Trust Litigation: Probate and trust disputes arise when beneficiaries suspect that will or trust documents are invalid or that fiduciaries are mismanaging assets. John B. Whalen, Jr. Esq. has the necessary experience to represent either side in probate and trust litigation.
- Probate Litigation: If you suspect that a will or trust does not reflect the wishes of the deceased, you have a right to challenge the proceedings in court. John B. Whalen, Jr. Esq. has the necessary experience to represent you in probate and trust litigation.
- Surrogate’s Court Litigation: When a will or trust does not clearly define the intentions of the deceased, disputes may arise between beneficiaries. If it can be shown that the will was not executed according to the decedent, the case may go to Surrogate’s Court. I have the skills and experience necessary to guide you through the legal process.
- Probate and Estate Administration: At John B. Whalen, Jr. Esq., I guide will executors and estate administrators through the complex probate process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating the assets of the estate.
- Guardianships & Conservatorships: When devising your estate plan, the care of your minor child, incapacitated parent or disabled adult child is likely your priority. I can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection, conservatorship and guardianship of your dependents.
- Wills: Drafting a will is an important and necessary step in your life, allowing you to make your intentions known about a number of important issues. To make your will effective as well as valid, it is essential to consult with an experienced estate planning attorney.
- Powers of Attorney: I advise on and prepare Pennsylvania powers of attorney. As an experienced estate planning lawyer, I work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- Family Wealth Transfers: I assist clients in creating comprehensive wealth transfer strategies tailored to each family’s individual situation. I help you establish a trust fund, transfer your business or incorporate transferring family wealth into your will.
- Advance Directives: I draft and execute Pennsylvania advance directives. As an experienced estate planning attorney, I am dedicated to ensuring that your wishes are carried out with the least possible burden on your family.
When you retain the services of John B. Whalen, Jr. Esq., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Wayne law firm today
John B. Whalen, Jr. Esq. sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Wayne. Call the firm at 215-253-8127 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.